Want to post your article on Techparagon?
Techparagon appreciates guest post. If your post is accepted, your name and contact will be tagged at the bottom of your post at your discretion. But if you have a good number posts on Techparagon we will create a guest Author profile for you, and send necessary login credential to you, which will give you the privilege to post directly on Techparagon as well as power to edit all post written by you.
Becoming an Author on Techparagon will also give you the opportunity to add your personal affiliated links to your posts and make money from it.
But before you submit your post to Techparagon, please make sure you read the guidelines below to ensure that your post gets approved.
Guest Post Rules
1) Content or article must fit in at least a category or subcategory in our site. All categories are listed on the site menu, while subcategory are on the drop down of each category.
2) Content or article should be a minimum 700 words.
3) Content or article must be original, as we shall perform a plagiarism test.
4) A very similar article must not been written already on Techparagon (Use to search button to confirm).
5) Article must not contain abusive words or strong language.
6) Article image(s) if included must not show any sign of immorality or copyright infringement.
If you understood all stated above, please send your guest post to t[email protected]
Your post title should be the mail subject.
Call: +234 (0) 8063443710 for more information