Fix Subdomain Error Message: This site can’t be reached
On this article we will learn how to solve a common subdomain error message This site can’t be reached on web browser.
There are sometimes after creating a subdomain you discover that an error message comes up whenever you try to navigate your web browser to the subdomain URL, the error says “This site can’t be reached “.
Once you came across this issue the first thing you should do is to make sure that you input the right URL. If the URL is correct then it is certain that your site in running on Cloudflare CDN, if yes, then you will need to add the new subdomain manually from your Cloudflare dashboard. To do this follow the step below.
How to add a subdomain to Cloudflare
1. Login into your Cloudflare account, and select the domain which subdomain you want to add.
2. Click on DNS
3. When the DNS page opens, then you will need to add a new DNS record to the existing ones. See image below.
4. Enter your subdomain name (not URL), server IP Address, select Automatic TTL and click on Add Record
5. After adding the subdomain to your cloudflare DNS record, you will need to about an hour to two hours, after which your subdomain will be connected to cloudflare.
Watch video below to visualize the process
- Why You Must Use A Custom Domain Name For Your BlogSpot Blog
- Effects of SEO on Bloggers – Main Disadvantages of SEO
- How to Build Trust in Your Online Business
- How to Send Apk File and Games Via WhatsApp
- List of Google Stop Words to Avoid for Best SEO