How to Open, Fund & Withdraw from Payoneer – Nigerians and Non Nigerians
On this article I shall explain to you all you need to know about Payoneer, this includes; Pros and Cons of Payoneer, Payoneer charges, how to Register or Open a Payoneer account, Fund your Payoneer account, Request for a Payoneer MasterCard, Withdraw from your Payoneer account, Transfer Payoneer funds and so on.
- What is Payoneer?
- Pros and Cons of using Payoneer
- Pros of Payoneer
- Cons of Payoneer
- Payoneer Products and Services
- Payoneer Rates, Fees and Charges
- How to Create a Payoneer account in Nigeria
- How to fund your Payoneer account in Nigeria
- How to apply for Payoneer MasterCard in Nigeria
- How to withdraw money from Payoneer Account in Nigeria
- How to set up a Virtual Bank Account Number in US with Payoneer
What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is a financial services provider company which has its headquartered in New York , USA. It was founded in the year 2005 and it specializes in facilitating online payment transfers internationally.
A good number of Payoneer’s Users are over four million as we speak. The company users are in over 200 countries worldwide. These users can process cross-border transactions in over 150 currencies, including; USD, Pounds, Euro, Yen and so on.
Payoneer services are used by major players in the eCommerce business, this includes; Amazon, Aliexpress, WalMart, Konga, Jumia e.t.c. Also top international companies such as Google, fiverr, freelancer and lots of others supports it too.
If you want your business need to start receiving online payments, be it domestically or internationally, Payoneer should be among your best option looking out for.
While companies like PayPal offer similar financial services, it’s seems more rigid and as well do not all some countries to make withdrawals. Payoneer on it own part has a stronger focus on international transactions as they offer lower costs against its competitors.
Pros and Cons of using Payoneer
After understanding what Payoneer is, lets take look on the advantages and disadvantages of Payoneer
Pros of Payoneer
- It is very easy to use.
- It offers global payment services.
- It is supported by top companies like Google and Amazon.
- It allows local bank withdrawal
- Creates room for transfer between Payoneer accounts
- Offer its customers an International MasterCard
- Free $25 on Sign up. Get it here
Cons of Payoneer
- Charges on card renewal.
- It does not offer merchant banking services.
- Difficulty to reach it’s support team directly.
Payoneer Products and Services
- Payoneer account: All Payoneer customer receives accounts that he or she can used to make and receive payments.
- Payoneer MasterCard: Payoneer sends a MasterCard to their customers on request. The MasterCard can be used to make withdrawal for ATM and also to make payments online. This process will be explain below.
- Payoneer Mobile app: Payoneer has a Mobile App for Android and iOS for free download. The app can be used to ease transactions on the platform.
- eCheck processing: The Payoneer eCheck processing is for both making and receiving payments free of charge.
- Online Fund Transter: Log in online to access your Payoneer account. This is where you will go to make specific payments and as well transfer funds received to your local bank account.
- Security features: Transactions on Payoneer are encrypted. For security reasons Payoneer do not disclose its encryption methods to the public.
Payoneer Rates, Fees and Charges
- Payments from a Payoneer account to another is totally free.
- All Payments that is made using local bank transfer will incur a 0% fee, if only it is made in USD.
- Transfers in British pounds or Euros are also free.
- All Payments made through eCheck incur a 0% fee in US dollars.
- Credit card payments incur a flat rate of 3.0% as processing fee.
- Withdrawal Payoneer funds to your local bank account, you will pay a flat of $1.50 each time.
- To convert the withdrawing funds to your local currency, you will have to pay up to 2% above the market rate for the conversion.
- Annual debit card fee of $29.95 for your Payoneer MasterCard.
To view the Payoneer Fees page click here
How to Create a Payoneer account in Nigeria
Payoneer gives free account to Nigerians for them facilitate their online payment ease, confidence and reliability. Payoneer has been embraced by most internet entrepreneurs in Nigeria, knowing full that Paypal denied Nigeria from withdrawing funds from Nigeria.
Payoneer is an easier means for Nigerians to withdraw funds from services delivered online. With Payoneer, all users including Nigerians are given a US bank account for USD funds, UK bank account for funds in Great Britain Pounds, Euro bank account and so on.
These bank account will bear your name (as it is on your identity card during registration). You can also see other details of the account such as; your checking number and routing number. Those are the details you need whenever you want to receive payments into your Payoneer account.
The registration process is as easy as ABC. Simply fill the form with the correct information and submit. Registration can be completely in less than 5 minutes. Weather you are in Nigeria or not the same process also applies. You can start by clicking on the link below.
How to fund your Payoneer account in Nigeria
Weather you are in Nigeria or not the same process also applies.
1. Fund via another Payoneer Mastercard Account
To Fund your Payoneer Mastercard Account via Card Transfer, Payoneer provides you with a platform that allows you to transfer fund from any other Payoneer Card, Visa, or MasterCard from any bank in the world. All that you need is to open the Payoneer Load Card on the website fill all the required information.
Information needed to execute this transaction are; email address of the Payoneer Card Holder you wish to fund, the Card Type, Amount, reason for the transfer.
After you have filled and submitting the form, $7.50 will be deducted from the transferring account as transfer fee.
2. Fund Payoneer MasterCard through Online Earnings from Partners.
This is another means of transferring money to your Payoneer account is by receiving payments for services you have rendered online, either from freelancing sites, affiliate sales or other means. This process is very easy. To do this very simply select payoneer as your payment options, then fill in card details into the space provided for you – just as it appears on the card and then save.
How to apply for Payoneer MasterCard in Nigeria
Weather you are in Nigeria or not the same process also applies.
To do this simply follow the steps below;
1. login into your Payoneer dashboard click on Order a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard.
See image below:
There is also an “Order Card” button on top of the menu – you can also click there
2. On the next page choose the card currency and fill the necessary information in the form given to you and Order.
See image below:
It may take couple of few days for the application to be confirmed and approved after which a Payoneer Mastercard would be sent to your address in Nigeria.
Once approved, a notification will be sent to your email address which you registered with. Although it might take a couple of months before the card will arrive Nigeria.
If it exceed the estimated time and you are yet to receive the card, you may need to visit the nearest Post Office in your location, supply them with your name and shipping details and they will track it for you.
You will be directed via your email address to confirm that you have gotten the card by login into your Payoneer dashboard and putting your card number. After that your card will be activated and ready to use.
If you are in need for a safe, widely accepted means of international or online payments, then you must should Payoneer MasterCard. Click on Sign Up Button to get your personal Payoneer Account
How to withdraw money from Payoneer Account in Nigeria
The same process applies for Nigerian and non Nigerians.
Withdrawing funds from payoneer is quite an easy and flexible task. Use any of the method below to achieve your purpose.
1. Move funds from your Payoneer account to Your Local Bank account:
You can withdraw the cash through your local bank account. It is very easy and convenient. Follow steps below;
i, Simply login to your Payoneer account dashboard, click on “Withdraw to Bank Account“. See image below
You can also click “Withdraw” on the menu bar to perform the same task.
ii, Select which of the allocated accounts you wish to withdraw from, and click “Next” You can only withdraw from account with funds. See image below
iii, Next, enter withdrawal details and click on “Review“. To review may take a couple of days, in some cases it took few hours.
iv, An email will be sent to your once it has been approved or not.
v, If successful the fund will be credited to your local bank account.
vi, Withdraw your fund, or leave it in your bank.
2. Make use of your Payoneer Mastercard:
You can use your Payoneer MasterCard to withdraw money from any ATM or pay point that accepts MasterCard in Nigeria. The process is the same like using your normal Nigeria banks ATM. Note that you will be charged for each withdrawal you make. I explained earlier how to request for Payoneer MasterCard.
How to set up a Virtual Bank Account Number in US with Payoneer
After receiving and activating your Payoneer MasterCard, there is need for you to log into your Payoneer account dashboard with your details. Click on “Receive tab” and select “US Virtual Bank Account” from the drop down menu options.
Fill up the required information in the form on the next page and submit. You will be notified via email once your US Virtual has been created. This may take some days.
Get free $25 as bonus when you sign up a for a Payoneer. Click on the button below to receive it after your sign up
If you have any information are question pertaining Payoneer please make use of the comment button as your comment will be auto approved.
- Step by step process to Open Payoneer bank Account
- How to Create a WordPress Blog – Step by Step Tutorial
- 10 Important Google Ranking Factors – Best SEO for Blogs
- 10 Major Blogging Mistakes Made By Most Bloggers
- How to Check, Fix and Remove Broken Links From Your Blog
- 14 Best Ways to Make Money Online
- How To Track MoneyGram Transfer Online
- How to Track Western Union Money Transfer with your Phone
- How To Track And Lock Your Stollen Android Device Online
- Meaning of Bounce Rate and How it Affects SEO