10 Best Insurance Companies In Nigeria
This post listed the top ten insurance companies in Nigeria with high reputation, we also we included there contact address, phone numbers, email address and website, so you can easily contact them at any point in time.
Another name for risk is uncertainty – something that has no guarantee that it won’t occur. In our everyday lives we face numerous kinds of risk from business risk, to theft risk – from fire risk to accident risk and so on.
Some of these risks are avoidable why some are unavoidable, and there was a need for risk to be easily managed. Our business has to to protected, likewise our car, house and other property we have, not to mention of our lives.
In other to manage all these risks insurance was born. The birth of insurance passed through different forms, policies, principles and methods.
Today in Nigeria so many people neglect the insurance, and they sees it as a waste of money. Most businessmen claim the their can not afford to pay the insurance company their premium and decide to manage the risk themselves by keeping their vulnerable insurable risks to.
On the other hand, there are some few businessmen and individual who understands the importance of having an insurance cover for things risky to them.
Insurance in Nigeria is growing and has much potentials to display in the future. This is why we decided to bring the list of the highly rated insurance firms that has good reputation in Nigeria
- Best Insurance Companies in Nigeria
- 1. AIICO Insurance
- 2. Leadway Assurance
- 3. Custodian and Allied Insurance
- 4. African Alliance Insurance
- 5. Anchor Insurance Company
- 6. Cornerstone Insurance
- 7. FBN Insurance
- 8. Mutual Benefit Assurance
- 9. United Metropolitan Nigeria Life Insurance
- 10. Capital Express Assurance
Best Insurance Companies in Nigeria
Please note that this list is not arrange in order manner.
1. AIICO Insurance
Aiico insurance is among the Top player in Insurance business in Nigeria. They provides comprehensive insurance covers, and possess unique capabilities, skills and services to bring risk management tool to their clients.
- Head Office Address: 203-205, Apapa Oshodi Expressway, Oshodi Isolo, Lagos.
- Phone Numbers: 08023226903, 01-6600715.
- Website: www.aiicoplc.com
2. Leadway Assurance
Leadway Assurance company is an amazing insurance company that offers insurance services in life, pensions and business. They are one of the foremost insurance service provider in Nigeria, with a good reputation for service efficiency and reliability.
- Head Office Address: 121/123 Funso Williams Avenue, Iponri, Lagos
- Phone Numbers: 01-2700700, 01-2800700
- Website: www.leadway.com
- Email address: [email protected]
3. Custodian and Allied Insurance
Custodian and Allied Insurance is among the best insurance companies in Nigeria that provides personal and business cover. They are very reliable base on customer’s rating especially in health insurance.
- Head Office Address: 16A, Commercial Avenue, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.
- Phone Numbers: +234 1 2707206-7, 01-2793740, 01-27937401, 01-2707203
- Website: www.custodianplc.com.ng
4. African Alliance Insurance
African Alliance Insurance is a Private Limited Liability Company incorporated on May 1960. It was the first Indigenous Insurance to get involved in Life Assurance business in Nigeria.
- Head Office Address: 61 Marina Street, Lagos Island.
- Phone numbers: +234 806 630 9476, +234 703 229 4082.
- Website: www.africanallianceplc.com
5. Anchor Insurance Company
The Anchor insurance offers amazing building insurance services. In addition to that, they also provide of general and risks insurance services in the country.
- Head Office Address: Block 5A, Ayo Jagun Street, Lekki Phase 1, Ajah, Lagos.
- Phone Numbers: 08089374025, 08020921594, 01- 8974201, 01-8417820.
- Website: www.anchorinsuranceng.com
6. Cornerstone Insurance
Cornerstone is an insurance management firm based in Lagos Nigeria. They are quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1997. They were the first insurance company in Nigeria to come up with an online insurance transactions.
- Head Office Address: 21, Water Corporation Drive, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
- Phone Numbers: 08106000800, 01-2806526, 01-2806500, +234-1-2806526
- Websites: www.cornerstone.com.ng
7. FBN Insurance
FBN Insurance is a life insurance business that provides full coverage for corporate clients and individuals. Their offices are in the major cities of the country. They will give you peace of mind when unexpected that comes from managing the risks of everyday life occurs.
- Head Office Address: 34, Marina, Lagos Island.
- Phone Numbers: 01-905 4364, 08080479319, 07098123827, 01-905 4365.
- Website: www.fbninsurance.com
8. Mutual Benefit Assurance
Mutual Benefit Assurance is among the trusted insurance companies in the country, they cover vehicle theft & fire insurance, burglary, fire, individual and business insurance.
- Head Office Address: 233, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos.
- Phone Numbers: +234 07045251029, +234 08083333151, 01-555 6957.
- Website: www.mbaplc.com
9. United Metropolitan Nigeria Life Insurance
Formally called UBA Metropolitan Life Insurance. The company has many unique products specifically for the Nigerian market which has contributed in economic growth and development. The company ensures that the issues affecting life insurance in Nigeria are all well managed in a way that it will protect the interest of all those involved in their operations.
- Head Office Address: UBA House 57 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos.
- Phone Numbers: +234 01 2772520, +234 01 9068800, +234 01 2772523.
10. Capital Express Assurance
They are the first to reckoned with among the fastest growing life assurance companies in the Nigeria. They are very reliable as long as insurance business is concerned in Nigeria. Their users speaks good about them and rate them very high in Nigeria.
- Head Office Address: Crusader House, 23/25 Martins Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
- Phone Number: +234 1 2660590, 2641519; Fax: +234 1 2664526
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Website: www.capitalexpressassurance.com
- How To Choose The Best Auto Car Insurance Company In Nigeria
- List Of All Insurance Companies In Nigeria And Contact Details
- Online Business Insurance – Which Does My Online Business Need?
- Does My eCommerce Business Need An Insurance Cover?
- List of all Nigeria Banks Head Office, Phone Numbers & Website