List Of The Most Effective Digital Marketing Tools In 2019
For a digital marketer to do their work effectively there are certain tool they must have at their fingertips to standout among all competitors.
Once it comes to digital marketing business, there are some tools that you are expected to take advantage of in other to be on top of the game. There are lots of digital marketers everywhere, but only those who has good track record are on top of the game.
This is the reason am going to list and explain all the necessary tools every good digital marketers must make use of to be at their best.
Best tools for digital marketing
1. Social media tools
Social media are interactive online technologies that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, interests, ideas as well as other forms of expression via networks and virtual communities.
The most common social media tools are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snap Chat. These tools has been very impressive but has been widely used and abused as well.
We have a list of social media tools that can be much more effective aside for the popular ones.
- Buffer: Use for post scheduling across several platforms.
- MeetEdgar: A social networks scheduling tool.
- Sprout Social: An all in one marketing tools for social medias.
- Hootsuite: For post scheduling on different social media platforms.
- SocialOomph: Can be used for bulk upload of updates with a click.
- IFTTT: Among several other functions, it is best used to send tweet any time you make a new post on instagram.
- BuzzSumo: with this platform you can select a keywords and find a breakdown of some of the most popular trending posts on that keywords, with the list of those who are sharing that content.
- Oktopost: Best used to manage robust social media teams as well as contents scheduling.
- Feedly: It is. a content aggregator, which can be use to get content from any number of different areas, combining ideal reading material into a single feed.
- Tagboard: A social listening tool, best used for monitoring brands and products mentions.
- Everypost: can be use to curate content by pulling together multimedia from YouTube, Instagram, RSS feeds, Flickr and so on.
- Followerwonk: it helps analyze and optimize all your Twitter audience, suggesting people you should follow and also helps to grow your audience.
- Bitly: it allows you to shorten and customize URLs to look more pretty and fits across all your social media channels.
- Agora Pulse: It allows you to view how your social media marketing campaign is up against your competitors. Also a prefect solution for social media management.
- Tailwind: it helps you to succeed on Instagram and Pinterest.
- CrowdBooster: best use for delivering real-time data for quick accessibility.
- Audiense: a social tool that let you know new target audiences, and understand your audience and how they tick, it also help to optimize your audience activities at scale with reports and tracking.
- Visage: This tool that helps you to design optimized social media graphics for each platform.
- Brand24: This tools helps you to be aware of what people are saying about your brand.
- Socedo: This tool can detect people on social media who fit your buyer, it make use of real-time social behavior to pre-qualify those people.
2. Image editing tools
You will agree with me when I say “an image can describe a thousand words by just a mere look“. Digital marketers create and edit image on daily basis.
If you are into digital marketing and don’t make use of image editing tools, then you may be wondering which tools is best for image editing.
To achieve this, there are lots of available tools both free, premium and paid. But I will list only those that successful digital marketers has rated very high.
- Photoshop: This is one of the most popular image editor, image creator and image designing tool. Amazing for producing high quality images with nice effects.
- Gimp: This app works very similar like photoshop, it great for producing banners or tweaking images.
- Pixlr: This is a free online base image editor tool, with a user-friendly interface.
- Sumopaint: This is an interesting app that has beautiful filters and tools for awesome designs.
3. Infographic and chart tools
- Infogr.am: use to create good-looking visual data.
- Piktochart: Comes with hundreds of themes creating Infographics in just few minutes.
- Visual.ly: With this tool you can connect to your Google Analytics, Twitter or Facebook account to have your own beautifully presented data.
- Easel.ly: It provides users with a friendly interface to make effective infographics images. It comes with themes, background and shapes.
- Wordle: This is a great tool for creating quick images for your posts, blog and emails.
- Tagul: is a much more advanced word cloud generator with custom colors, fancy effects, and several types of shape.
4. Analytics tools
The analytics tools are very necessary to keep a good track stats and traffic on different platforms. Listed below are the top analytics tools best for digital marketers.
- Cyfe: With Cyfe you can integrate all of your online marketing analytics in a dashboard. It help ease analytics comparison stress.
- Mixpanel: With this tool you can mine your data and segment it, visualize it in several forms, it also gives you the ability to use bookmarks and annotations for reports and events.
- Kissmetrics: It helps digital marketers in decision making. It does this by analyzing intelligent audience behavior on certain things and helping to engage with automation.
- Moz Pro: This is an SEO analytics tool built by experts, which provides intelligent data and tools to help marketers and SEO professionals generate actionable and effective insights.
- SEMrush: This is an analytics reporting tool which allows to see a wealth of information such at the keyword analysis to discover what your competitors are using, find new organic competition, have a look at their ad strategies and budgets, analyze ad copy and keywords. It also help you to find new publishers and more.
- Hotjar: This is an analytics and feedback dashboard, which helps you to truly understand your web and mobile website visitors.
5. Email marketing tools
Email marketing tools is among the most cost-effective digital marketing platform. They are very easy to manage, it provides you with full control and allows you to establish contact with your potential customers.
Some of the effective email marketing tools are; Mail Chimp, Reach Mail, Litmus, Target Hero, Mad Mimi, Drip, Cake Mail, Flashissue, Mailjet, Constant Contact, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Zoho, ToutApp, BenchMark, LeadPages, Infusionsoft, Campaign Monitor, Campaigner, Vertical Response, ActiveCampaign, YesWare.