Download Free Courier Management System in PHP
This is an Online Courier Management System developed in PHP/MySQL. It is designed for logistics and cargo firms. This script will help courier firms to manage their shipments easily, as well as simplify their work from all their branches.
On this there is an auto generated tracking code which customers can use to track their shipments. Customer are not expected to login in other to track their shipment.
Shipments are added and edited on the admin panel. The admin can add unlimited manager who will be like like sub-admin managing some functionalities such as adding shipments too from their own panel. Branches can be added as well only from the admin panel. The manager plays less role compare to the admin. There are many more functions on this script.
Details Courier Management System
|Languages||PHP, MYSQL, HTML and CSS|
|Contains||4 Folders and 61 Files|
|Download Size||437 KB|
|Status||Tested and working perfect on WAMP Server|
If your download is requiring a password, that means this script has exceeded the maximum number of free download. In this situation you will need to provide the download password in other to gain access to download the script anytime.
Script password cost ₦2000
To get the password SMS “Courier Pass” to “08063443710 ” we will reply you immediately the account details, once payment is confirmed you will received an SMS from us carying the password.
We also accept payment via Airtime Transfer or Recharge Card to 08063443710 (MTN netwowk only)
|NEED A WEB DEVELOPER?|
EMAIL: [email protected]
- Download Free Courier Tracking System in PHP
- Free CBT Source Code in PHP – Computer Base Test
- Discussion Forum Source Code in PHP – Free Download
- Online Banking System Source Code in PHP – Free Download
- Online Restaurant Management System in PHP – Free Download
- Download Free Online Travel Ticketing System Source Code In PHP
How to install this courier tracking script
- Download the file
- Unzip the file
- Unload the file to a server
- Create a database call “courier_db“
- Import the “courier_db.sql” to the database (the .SQL file will be found in the database folder in the file you unzipped)
- If on live server, create a database user and give all permission (database user is “root” you can change it in “database.php” file)
- Use your web browser to locate the site.
This script is for academic and personal training on web development only, techparagon or its publishers shall not be held responsible for any damage or abuse of this script in any way.
Although we have done a thorough scan on all files on our website, but we still insist you to perform a personal scan on every file downloaded from the internet with an updated antivirus.
See More Images Below