Free CBT Source Code in PHP – Computer Base Test
This is an Online Examination System / Computer Base Test (CBT) source code developed in PHP/MySQL. This web application enables students to write their exams online and see their result immediately after the exam.
Features of this CBT Source Code
- Manages students and test conductors
- Manage subject (add, edit and deletes subjects)
- Manage test (add, edit and deletes tests)
- Manage result (can not manipulate the result)
- Prepare question (add, edit and deletes exam questions)
The Test Conductors are people who only the admin can add to help in the conducting of the exam. They are like the sub-admin but have limited powers compared to the admin.
The students simply register and login with their credential to take an exam.
Details of this CBT Source Code
|Admin Login URL||/oes/admin/index.php|
|Languages||PHP, MYSQL, HTML and CSS|
|Contains||8 Folders and 130 Files|
|Download Size||935 KB|
|Status||Tested and working perfect on WAMP Server|
If your download is requiring a password, that means this script has exceeded the maximum number of free download. In this situation you will need to provide the download password in other to gain access to download the script anytime.
Script password cost ₦2000
To get the password SMS “CBT Pass” to “08063443710” we will reply you immediately the account details, once payment is confirmed you will received an SMS from us carying the password.
We also accept payment via Airtime Transfer or Recharge Card to 08063443710 (MTN netwowk only)
|NEED A WEB DEVELOPER?|
EMAIL: [email protected]
- Download Free Courier Tracking System in PHP
- Free CBT Source Code in PHP – Computer Base Test
- Discussion Forum Source Code in PHP – Free Download
- Online Banking System Source Code in PHP – Free Download
- Online Restaurant Management System in PHP – Free Download
- Download Free Online Travel Ticketing System Source Code In PHP
How to install this CBT script
- Download the file
- Unzip the file
- Unload the file to a server
- Create a database call “oes“
- Import the “oes.sql” to the database (the .SQL file will be found in the database folder in the file you unzipped)
- If on live server, create a database user and give all permission (database user is “root” you can change it in “dbsettings.php” file)
- Use your web browser to locate the site.
Although we have done a thorough scan on all files on our website, but we still insist you to perform a personal scan on every file downloaded from the internet with an updated antivirus.