Advantages and Disadvantages of AdSense – Google AdSence Pros and Cons
This article contains the Advantages and Disadvantages of AdSense also known as the Pros and Cons of AdSense
You have that website for a while now, and it generates a good number of traffic on daily basis, next you will think is how to turn your site into a money spinning machine by monetizing it.
Next, you will consider weather to make use AdSense advertising on your website or blog or to use other medium of generating revenue on your site.
Well if you consider using AdSense to monetize your site the this article will be useful to you.
Pros and Cons of AdSense
AdSense has definitely hit the Internet in recent times, just like something from another planet. People especially webmasters are very excited about it everywhere. There are negative aspects to Adsense and alternatives you will have to consider.
Lets start from the advantages of Google AdSense
- AdSense is an amazing tool for most webmasters, which they would use to raise enough money to keep their sites profitable.
- It allows webmasters to concentrate on creating good content for their sites. The emphasis right now is creating quality content (that has top paying keywords) which will bring you more visitors.
- You can integrated AdSense into your website, very easily customizable in terms of colors, size and in any position which means you can experiment with it in any way you like to get good income from it.
- AdSense is a wonderful of generating a constant revenue on your website. All needed is to create some quality content and keep it updated and you can literally live big on your website. A lot of people are doing just that in recent days and with AdSense, it is now a business itself.
- It is also an awesome program because you can have the same single account showing on all your pages. It is good for webmasters with lots of content – it means they do not have to create many accounts unnecessarily.
Disadvantages of Google AdSense
- The worst negative impact the AdSense program have on you is Google closing your AdSense accounts. This happens most of the time, although it is due to AdSense violation.
- There is one really tricky side to that. It does not have to be you making those fake clicks. Your competitor or enemy can do it just to shutdown your AdSense account.
- AdSense earning are by no means constant, the variation is so much. In fact, they may not even be close.
- Little thing you do to your site may end up being a big mistake causing you to lose revenue. The pressure may have a negative impact on you.
- You need to make sure your site is in the front page of several search engines when people are searching for your keywords. If you fail to do so – you will not have much visitors, and that means you will not have a good AdSense income.
- Finally, another problem is that you constantly have to make sure your site is full with unique contents, this may be difficult to achieve depending on your blogging niche.
Even with the Cons of AdSense I don’t think anyone will prefer not to use it.
What do you think?